M4-0.70 Stainless Steel Hex Cap Bolts / screws. Hex bolts are also known as hex cap screws, tap bolts or machine bolts. Hex bolts have an external hex head and drive with a socket. These bolts have machine threads for use with nuts or a tapped hole with same size and thread pitch.
DIN 933 for full thread (FT) or DIN 931 for partial thread (PT).
- Diameter : M4 / 4mm
- Thread Size : 0.70 - Coarse (Standard) Thread
Wrench Size : 7mm
- Type : Hex Cap Bolt / Screw
- Matching Nut & Washers: M4 - Available here
- System of Measurement : Metric
- Material : Stainless Steel Grade A2 / 18-8 / 304
- Specifications : DIN 933 (full thread) / DIN 931 (partially threaded)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.