Yellow crimp and seal butt connectors. These are waterproof* OptiSeal crystal clear heat shrink butt connectors from NSPA. These connectors are are fully RoHS compliant and made in the USA. There simply is no better product made.
- Color: Crystal Clear with Yellow Stripe
- Wire Size: Yellow (12-10 AWG)
- Part #: OS55-10
- Product Name: SES Opti-Seal, Sealed Crimp Butt Connector
- Type: Crimp and Seal with Heat Shrink Tubing
- Seam Type: Seamless
- Strip both wires, wire length 5/16" (8mm)
- Insert wire into barrel
- Crimp wire to barrel
- Heat tubing
For best results: Use heat device of at least 1000°F/538°C. Don’t overheat tubing. Don’t isolate flame. Distribute heat evenly over tubing.
NOTE : Crimping tool and Heat Source to reduce tubing and seal connector needed. Butane Torch and Ratcheting Crimp tool recommended. Questions, Please ask.
* There is no official UL Standard for 'waterproof' electrical connectors. Connectors would most likely fall in the IP67 range (IP - Ingress Protection, 6 - Totally protected against dust, 7 - Protected against the effects of temporary immersion between 15cm and 1m. Duration of test 30 minutes)