- Bulk purchase of 5,000 screws -
#8 x 1-5/8" Star (Torx) Drive Flat Head (countersunk) w/ Nibs deck screws with a type '17' point. These are made from Steel with a Heavy-Duty WAR coating for an extremely durable product. Ideal for attaching ACQ pressure treated wood to wood.
Bonus - Box includes star driver bit
Diameter : #8
Thread Size : Coarse Thread (Standard)
Length : 1-5/8
Quantity : approx 5,000 screws, 30 lb. box
Material : WAR coated Steel
Type : Flat head, Type 17 point deck screw
System of Measurement : Inch (Imperial / US)
Specifications : Type 17 point, WAR Coated (meets ASTM B-117). Coating consists of three layers: Metallic zinc layer, a hex-chromium passivation and a high-grade anti-corrosion chemical conversion film.
- Designed to work with ACQ treated lumber
- Exceeds 1,000/hr. salt spray resistance
- Type '17' reduces wood splitting
- Star drive prevents cam out and stripping for improved driveability