M6-1.0 Stainless Steel Hex Cap Bolts / screws. Hex bolts are also known as hex cap screws, tap bolts or machine bolts. Hex bolts have an external hex head and drive with a socket. These bolts have machine threads for use with nuts or a tapped hole with same size and thread pitch.
DIN 933 for full thread or DIN 931 for partial thread. NOTE : PT = Partial Thread
- Diameter: M6 / 6mm
- Thread Size: 1.0 - Coarse (Standard) Thread
- Length: Please select from drop down menu above.
- Wrench Size: 10mm
- Type: Hex Cap Bolt / Screw
- Matching Nut & Washers: M6 - Available here
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Material: Stainless Steel Grade A2 / 18-8 / 304
- Specifications: DIN 933 (full thread) / DIN 931 (partially threaded)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.