M10-1.50 Stainless Steel Hex Cap Bolts / screws. Hex bolts are also known as hex cap screws, tap bolts or machine bolts. Hex bolts have an external hex head and drive with a socket. These bolts have machine threads for use with nuts or a tapped hole with same size and thread pitch.
Note: PT = Partial Thread
- Diameter : M10 / 10mm
- Thread Size : 1.50 - Coarse (Standard) Thread
- Length : Please select from drop down menu above. 16mm - 40mm Full Thread, 40mm and up Partial Thread
- Drive : 16mm wrench
- Type : Hex Cap Bolt / Screw
- Matching Nut & Washers : M10 - Available here
- System of Measurement : Metric
- Material : Stainless Steel, Grade 18-8 (A2)
- Specifications : DIN 933 Tap Bolt (full thread) / DIN 931 Hex Screw (partially threaded)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.