M5-0.80 Stainless Steel Hex Cap Bolts / screws. Hex bolts are also known as hex cap screws, tap bolts or machine bolts. Hex bolts have an external hex head and drive with a socket. These bolts have machine threads for use with nuts or a tapped hole with same size and thread pitch.
DIN 933 for full thread or DIN 931 for partial thread. Note: PT = Partial Thread
- Diameter: M5 / 5mm
- Thread Size: 0.80 - Coarse (Standard) Thread
- Length: Please select from drop down menu above.
- Wrench Size: 8mm
- Type: Hex Cap Bolt / Screw
- Matching Nut & Washers: M5 - Available here
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Material: Stainless Steel Grade A2 / 18-8 / 304
- Specifications: DIN 933 (full thread) / DIN 931 (partially threaded)