M8-1.25 Stainless Steel Hex Cap Bolts / screws. Hex bolts are also known as hex cap screws, tap bolts or machine bolts. Hex bolts have an external hex head and drive with a socket. These bolts have machine threads for use with nuts or a tapped hole with same size and thread pitch.
DIN 933 for full thread or DIN 931 for partial thread.
NOTE : PT = Partial Thread
- Diameter : M8 / 8mm
- Thread Size : 1.25 - Coarse (Standard) Thread
- Length : Please select from menu above.
- Wrench Size : 13mm
- Type : Hex Cap Bolt / Screw
- Matching Nut & Washers: M8 - Available here
- System of Measurement : Metric
- Material : Stainless Steel Grade A2 / 18-8 / 304
- Specifications : DIN 933 (full thread) / DIN 931 (partially threaded)