Our MonsterBolts Butt Connectors start with a heavy-duty seamless Tinned Copper barrel that ensure strong secure crimping with absolute minimal electrical current drop. These are covered with premium heat-shrink adhesive-lined Polyolefin tubing for a secure, waterproof seal with a 3:1 shrink ratio. These are clearly stamped with AWG wire gauge range and our MB logo. UL rated and RoHS compliant product.
- Color: Red
- Wire Size: Red (22-16 AWG)
- Part #: MB-B16
- Product Name: MonsterBolts, Sealed Crimp Butt Connector
- Type: Crimp and Seal with Heat Shrink Tubing
- Seam Type: Seamless
- Material: Tinned Copper sleeve, Adhesive Lined Polyolefin tubing 3:1
- Strip both wires, wire length 5/16" (8mm)
- Insert wire into barrel
- Crimp wire to barrel
- Heat tubing
NOTE : Crimping tool and Heat Source to reduce tubing and seal connector needed. Butane Torch and Ratcheting Crimp tool highly recommended. Questions, Please ask.
* There is no official UL Standard for 'waterproof' electrical connectors. Connectors would most likely fall in the IP67 range (IP - Ingress Protection, 6 - Totally protected against dust, 7 - Protected against the effects of temporary immersion between 15cm and 1m. Duration of test 30 minutes)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.