Red Sealed Crimp and Solder Butt Connectors. These are waterproof* heat shrink NSPA MultiLink Sealed Electrical Butt connectors. Crimp and Solder connectors made with Lead Free solder that is stronger and with a lower melting point than traditional lead solder for quicker installs. Made in the USA. There simply is no better product made.
- Color: Red
- Wire Size: Red (22-18 AWG)
- Part #: MLF5-16
- Product Name: SES MultiLink
- Type: Sealed Crimp and Solder Butt Connectors
- Seam Type: Seamless, Window with wire stop
- Strip both wires, wire length 5/16" (8mm)
- Insert wire into barrel
- Crimp wire to barrel
- Heat tubing, start at center and work towards one end then repeat
- Focus heat at center of connector where solder is, being careful to turn tubing to distribute heat and continue until solder becomes liquidus (melts).
For best results: Use heat device of at least 1000°F/538°C. Don’t overheat tubing. Don’t isolate flame. Distribute heat evenly over tubing.
NOTE : Crimping tool and Heat Source to reduce tubing and seal connector needed. Butane Torch and Ratcheting Crimp tool recommended. Questions, Please ask.
* There is no official UL Standard for 'waterproof' electrical connectors. Connectors would most likely fall in the IP67 range (IP - Ingress Protection, 6 - Totally protected against dust, 7 - Protected against the effects of temporary immersion between 15cm and 1m. Duration of test 30 minutes)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.