Low-profile Pancake head Roofing Screws with Combo Drive. Self-Tapping Type A screw ideal for securing Metal-to-Wood roofing clips with Low Profile design providing better clearance for concealed fastener panel systems.
- Tighter fit on driver bit
- Greater installation flexibility
- Low profile design provides added clearance for concealed fastener panel systems
- Coarse threads provide secure fastening into the wood substrate
Thread Pitch: 12 TPI
Drive: Combo Drive - #2 Phillips / Square Drive
Type: Metal-to-Wood, Low Profile Roofing Screws
System of Measurement: Inch
Material: Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
- Minimum Tensile 1,700 lbs
- Minimum Torque 50 in. lbs.
- Minimum Shear 1,175 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.